Reopening on Mondays
The Swanton Public Library will reopen to the public one day per week on Monday, June 22.
As safety and staffing allow, we will continue to reopen on more days. As a public building, however, we take the health of our neighbors very seriously, and even though there are few cases of COVID in the state of Vermont currently, we must continue to operate under the assumption that that can change, and quickly, too.
We hope you’ll be patient as we navigate the best course toward normal hours and operation.
- Patrons are required to wear masks.
- Patrons may come individually or in groups of two, or a parent with up to four children under 12. Children must remain close enough for the parent to continuously monitor.
- Keep a minimum of six feet between individuals (and groups visiting together) and away from staff at all times.
- Library visit limited to 30 minutes.
- Browse/checkout materials and computer use only.
- Overflow to wait outside the building, not in the vestibule.
- No unaccompanied minors under age 12.